The Sanderson Bay development site:
- the grey line is the Wilderness Trail, with a detour down to Sanderson Bay beach.
- the existing campsite for Night Three is at the top right, inland and very close to the access track. The private accommodation was originally proposed to be sited nearby.
- the Australian Walking Company’s development site is marked in green on the highly visible coastal headland, looming over the beach. You can see why we keep referring to the fragile coastal dune system.
- the Australian Walking Company’s proposed new road (green) to access the site comes off the Sanderson Fire Access Track (orange).
- a new track (green) would lead the Australian Walking Company’s guests along the clifftop to join the Wilderness Trail on the right (grey).